Your business is unique and so are your needs.
From sole traders and start ups to large companies our insurance partners will design the insurance support you require.
For further details call Tony Knight 01489 579926 or email
Knightsure Insurance Brokers Ltd (registered in England No. 05981451) authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 460221. Registered office: 19 Peters Close, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31 6EH
- Chamber members can expect us to beat like-for-like renewal terms by at least 5% where claim free for 3 years
- As independent members of The Broker Network, we can offer very competitive premiums and exclusive cover, not available to Non-Network members
- Our Target Clients include: Manufacturing, Contracting (including high risk trades), Storage, Engineering, Technology, Marketing
- Specialist Directors & Officers Liability/Professional Indemnity facilities for both traditional and emerging professions
- One-to-One support via direct telephone dial, email or meetings as required
- Small Business quotations available online 24/7
- Risk Management & Business Continuity Advice
- Insurance Brokers to The Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
For further information on Knightsure, please visit www.knightsure.co.uk
To discuss your requirements and obtain an obligation free quote, please call 01256 355656 and press 1 for New Business.
To view a full array of our products, click the button below.
- A 10% discount on all commercial policies.
- Consultative approach: We will take the time to understand your business and tailor an insurance program that meets your precise requirements.
- Personal service: We don’t believe in call centres. This is why we assign you with a dedicated Account Executive who is available for you to contact directly at any time throughout the life of your policy.
- Competitive pricing: We submit your insurance policy to as many as 15 different insurers, allowing us to ensure that we secure you the best possible price.
- Flexible payments: We understand that insurance premiums can be a significant cash flow strain on your business. That is why we have arranged a number of different way for you to be able to settle your insurance bills.
M&P Insurance Solutions is a trading name for Martinez & Partners Ltd which is registered in England and Wales No 3068242 at Devonshire House, Aviary Court, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8PE.
Martinez & Partners Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 306320. You may check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
Thinking of advertising
The Redhot Ticket to 13,000 Readers