14 January 2020
Time - 09:30 - 12:30
Developing a winning strategy
Building any business can sometimes feel a struggle but to succeed there are some fundamentals which cannot be ignored. Delivering a working marketing and sales strategy is one such essential. Establishing a new service, product or venture, improving your reach, building a positive culture, finding an authentic voice; all demand considerable commitment, creativity and reflection; each drawing on your personal strengths and organisational skill.
Supporting you in these objectives Hampshire Chamber of Commerce has launched WinBizAcademy as a dedicated community of learning and support. Working with your peers you will explore your personal goals, business ambitions, strategic thinking and manageable steps to transforming the way you reach and engage with your market., The Academy’s approach goes beyond the usual ‘how-to’ training solutions, but also shares insights, experiences and motivations.
The WinBizAcademy aims to build your self-confidence, self-determination, and initiative; through discovering your enterprising-self and overcoming any sense of isolation; and all with the goal of trying something new and gaining new insights. After all, in words far better than we could say:
“Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” - Mike Volpe
Each academy is supported through:
• Expert facilitation of the workshops and group
• Workshop sessions staged at regular intervals
• On-demand short break out groups on varied subjects
• Facilitated action learning sessions
• Mentoring by fellow members of the network
• Business clinics from volunteer business mentors
• An active on-line community of learning and practice
Delegates benefit from:
• understanding sales and marketing planning
• building teams around clear growth goals
• articulating your own business growth needs
• segmenting markets profitably
• shortening the path from leads to clients
• shaping plans to deliver the growth strategies
• clearing the path to sales success
• participation in the community of practice
• delivering a clear sales and marketing strategy
Who will benefit?
Those with an ambition and responsibility for shaping and driving business growth through more effective sales, marketing and communications strategies.
4 x half-day sessions
Session dates – 14th January, 28th January, 11th February, 25th February 2020
Facilitator – Ed Gould
Ed is a driving force in creativity and communications. As Creative Director of award-winning communications agency Carswell Gould he delivers successful marketing strategies for clients of all sizes and sectors. He understands the needs of running a business and making the most of new opportunities. He is also visiting fellow of Southampton Solent University.
For more details or to book please email email@example.com or call 01329 242420.
The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event.
Map of Directions:- https://winchesterbid.co.uk/contact-us/
Costs to members: £315 + vat
Costs: Non-Members - £390 + vat
Location: Winchester Business Improvement District (BID), Winchester City Centre Partnership, 10 Parchment St, Winchester SO23 8AT