23 October 2019
Are you using LinkedIn to the fullest? Did you know it’s one of the fastest-growing social media platforms for professionals? If you’re still struggling to get to grips with this platform, then we have a course for you. Hosted by David Harris, Managing Director of One2create, you’ll learn what social selling is, and what it isn’t, how to become a thought-leader, promoting your personal brand and so much more.
From establishing a personal brand to making the most of your professional connections, this Social Selling on LinkedIn training course will turn this social platform into a well-oiled sales funnel machine.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to use LinkedIn in their professional life.
Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course
The course content will cover:
• What social selling is, and what it isn’t
• The benefits of LinkedIn selling
• Establishing you and your personal brand
• How to become a thought-leader in your industry
• Defining your target audience
• The power of video content
• Sales navigator and everything this includes
• So much more
How will you benefit from this course?
• Increase your brand and personal visibility, and understand which types of content are going to work best for you
• Understand how to use the platform to drive more leads, and turn them into high-quality sales meetings
• Increase your brand’s web traffic, and showcase your unique expertise as an industry-thought leader
Time - 09:30 - 12:30. Refreshments will be provided.
Hosted by David Harris, Managing Director of award-winning web design and marketing agency One2create, this event will help you utilise your connections, establish you as a though leader in your industry and plenty more. David’s primary focus is to provide clients with strategic marketing activities, which are targeted towards increasing sales revenue. His hand-picked team at One2create are focused on delivering a consistent brand image, along with a first class digital presence and clear calls to action that maximise ROI.
For more details or to book please email email@example.com or call 01329 242420.
Costs to members: £99 + vat
Costs: Non-Members £150 + vat
Location: Ground Floor, Wates House, Wallington Hill, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7BJ