24 September 2019
If you’re looking for a way to take your business to the next digital level, this Advanced Social Media for Business training course is for you. Hosted by David Harris, Managing Director at One2create, this course will cover the unique aspects of social media advertising, as well as pinpointing your target audience, defining your company tone, increasing your brand reach and much, much more.
Do you want to turn social media into a sales funnel?
Or would you like to understand how to make the most of social media advertising? If the answer’s yes, then this Advanced Social Media for Business training course is for you.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to understand how to harness the power of organic and paid social media
Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course
The course content will cover:
• The individual forms of social media advertising
• Pinpointing and defining your target audience
• Establishing a consistent, clear company “tone”
• Location-based social media advertising
• Understanding target demographics in each platform
• How to make the most of boosting posts
• The power of video in the social media sphere
• So much more
How will you benefit from this course?
• You’ll be able to form a strategic plan for your own business, which can easily be implemented as soon as you leave
• You’ll be able to explore the technical aspect of paid social media, and learn where you’ll receive the best return-on-investment
• You’ll improve your confidence in social media, and will be able to lead your business in turning social media from a platform into a sales funnel
Time - 09:30 - 12:30. Refreshments will be provided.
Hosted by David Harris, Managing Director of award-winning web design and marketing agency One2create, this event will give you all the practical advice and information you need to revolutionise your digital brand. David’s primary focus is to provide clients with strategic marketing activities, which are targeted towards increasing sales revenue. His hand-picked team at One2create are focused on delivering a consistent brand image, along with a first class digital presence and clear calls to action that maximise ROI.
For more details or to book please email email@example.com or call 01329 242420.
The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event.
Costs to members: £99 + vat
Costs: Non-Member £150 + vat
Location: Ground Floor, Wates House, Wallington Hill, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7BJ