Staying Connected with your Virtual Teams
28th June @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
About this event
This FREE Chamber of Solutions event places a clear focus on the best way to stay connected with your staff over the internet; showing you how by using a range of management methods, packages, tools, and techniques you can really engage, motivate, and develop performance around your remote teams.
There is no better time than now to sense check and embed good practice in managing virtually connected remote teams. The past two years have developed our skills and practice but to take this to the next level driving productivity requires businesses to mainstream the approach though investment in:
• Understanding the tools available and using them well.
• Aligning digitalisation of business with people needs.
• Getting virtual induction and onboarding right.
• Staying connected authentically and naturally.
• Ditching redundant manual processes.
• Balancing flexibility with need for visible engagement.
• Prioritising employee wellbeing.
• Empowering, rewarding, and recognising your people.
Through our usual collaborative approach in this Chamber of Solutions event we can help businesses of all sectors and sizes to explore these important approaches. The event will help you address your business challenges and opportunities, allowing you to understand your needs, shape your solutions and share your experiences; all whilst hearing from others across your business community.
No single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business needs.
This Chamber of Solutions event is a partnership of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Mission Performance, supported by Enterprise M3 LEP, Solent LEP and Shaping Portsmouth.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance. He will be joined by a panel of specialists:
- Sally-Ann Hall-Jones, Reality HR
Benefits of our Chamber of Solutions series include:
• Insights of experienced businesspeople and professionals
• Expert facilitation of the event
• Opportunities to ask your pivotal questions
• Sharing chat input and occasional breakout groups
• Joining in with the active online community
To register for this event, please visit Eventbrite