Sales Growth & Success
8th March @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
About this event
This FREE Chamber of Solutions event places a clear focus on the significance of implementing core sales strategies across the organisation. It will explore how these strategies relate to digitalisation, CRM, communications, marketing, innovation and new ventures, which for many have been exponentially developing over the past 2 years of pandemic.
There is no better time than now for placing your creative thinking and planning at the heart of your sales plans. By sharing insights, exploring recent successes, and understanding the changing nature of business models we are looking to help you to implement current methodology and trigger new approaches.
Through our usual collaborative approach in this Chamber of Solutions event we can help businesses of all sectors and sizes to explore:
• Engaging a whole-organisation approach to sales
• Reaching out by creating an audience of engaged followers
• Funnelling engagements into added-value relationships
• New sales tools and techniques really making waves
• Developing new opportunities from a standing start
• Fast-growth tips, hints, and tricks.
The event will help you address your business challenges and opportunities, allowing you to shape your goals and share your experiences; all whilst hearing from others across your business community. It is clear that no single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business needs.
This Chamber of Solutions event is a partnership of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Mission Performance, supported by Enterprise M3 LEP, Solent LEP and Shaping Portsmouth.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance. He will be joined by a panel of specialists:
Victoria Vickery, All Star Marketing
Benefits of our Chamber of Solutions series include:
• Insights of experienced businesspeople and professionals
• Expert facilitation of the event
• Opportunities to ask your pivotal questions
• Sharing chat input and occasional breakout groups
• Joining in with the active online community
This event will be hosted via Zoom, with a link sent out near the time of the event.
To register for this event please visit Eventbrite