Putting your Customers First (Virtual)
23rd February @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm£58.80 – £90
Time: 10:00 – 12:30
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to offer this interactive workshop alongside Shelley Edwards from Progress to Success.
The aim of this course is to provide staff with an understanding of customer service excellence to enable them to ensure they consistently provide a service to the expected standard or above it.
For staff to embrace and act upon the learning.
The Course objectives are:
1. Clarify who makes up the company’s customer base. (Internal and External)
2. Understand how they contribute to the company’s vision.
3. Communicate that Customer Service is paramount.
4. Demonstrate providing an excellent customer service in their workplace.
5. Recognize the importance of effective customer relationships and complaint handling.
6. “Put the customer first”.
7. Understand the term “Moments of Truth”
8. Carry out customer service roles with full awareness of their emotional intelligence and behaviour.
At the end of this course, attendee’s will feel confident that they are able to act and put into practice the above.
The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event. For further information please contact email@example.com