Customs Declaration Workshop (Virtual)
21st September @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£336 – £420
CUSTOMS DECLARATION TRAINING WORKSHOP Does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently now that the UK has left the EU. There are new processes to follow and new forms to complete. We can help. Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT’S INVOLVED BELOW
Delegates: anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form. Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
• Introduction to Trade
• Business Responsibilities
• Export process
• Import process
• Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
• Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
• Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
• Export and import controls
• Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
• Demonstrate the gathering of information to complete a customs declaration using various example scenarios, covering both export and import, enabling learners to feel confident in their approach to their own declarations
• Explore a number of typical problems and common errors when completing declarations, increasing their ability to apply best practice
• Improve confidence and provide reassurance through an opportunity to bring specific questions or issues to the attention of the trainer
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Registering interest: To register interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Price: The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event.