- This event has passed.
10th December 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm£58.80 – £90
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce is delighted to have partnered with Shelley Edwards from Progress to Success to deliver a half day virutal course on Confidence, Assertiveness and Self Awareness.
The aim of this course is to:
• You will be able to connect with strong feelings of confidence.
• Have tools to learn about your own confidence levels, your self awareness and assertiveness. By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
• Define what Confidence means to you.
• Learn how assertive you are.
• Recognize your strengths and weaknesses.
• Have a list of values (what is important to you?).
• Change negative internal chatter to positive helpful chatter.
• Learn how to breathe properly and handle challenging situations.
• Explain effective communication and demonstrate active listening.
• Step into your circle of Excellence.
• You will define your own confidence or assertiveness goal and leave with an action plan that highlights your 1st, 2nd and 3rd action points to move forward with.
Shelley Edwards is an NLP Life Coach, Corporate and Executive Coach, Business Coach, Trainer and Mentor. Shelley is also a Yoga teacher, Thai Yoga Masseuse, Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner, runs Yoga Retreats and has her own Radio show on Voice FM and is a preferred supplier of training for Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and many other corporate clients.
Shelley is a Motivational Speaker and enjoys taking many of her presentations to an audience. Shelley is passionate about Life Coaching and helping people make a difference and achieve success.
For more details or to book please email email@example.com or call 01329 242420. The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event.