Chamber of Solutions – Wellbeing Alliance
1st December @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Building wellbeing into your work, life and networks
We are pleased to organise this special FREE Chamber of Solutions event to mark the launch of the Wellbeing Alliance. Reaching out across Hampshire and Surrey the Wellbeing Alliance is jointly led by Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Surrey Chambers of Commerce, with key support from founding partners Mercer, Mission Performance, Andover and District Mencap, Citizens Advice Test Valley, Unity and You Trust.
The goals of the alliance are to improve cooperation in wellbeing support between the Chambers of Commerce, businesses, Third Sector, and statutory bodies to influence policy and amplify the voice of direct lived experiences in shaping and supporting solutions on the ground.
This special Chamber of Solutions event will help all participants address their wellbeing needs as employers, employees, sole traders, young workers and those on the journey of reskilling, new employment and business start-up.
The goals of the event will be to help:
• Improve cooperation in wellbeing support
• Support a two-way flow of information
• Amplify the voice of direct lived experiences
• Explore identified wellbeing needs
Addressing your full potential and supporting the potential of those around you demands an understanding of how to improve wellbeing, both in the immediate future and through longer term solutions. Whilst improving your organisational wellbeing your employees, teams and organisation can create a positive impact in your workplace and local community, developing lasting and meaningful relationships for future success.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance alongside our panellists
This Chamber of Solutions will feature sessions on:
• Positivity – clarity in an uncertain world – with Justin Cunningham, Mission Performance
• Energy – effective ways to tap into your full potential – with Christina Dove of Mercer
• Kindness – fundamentals in inter-personal relationships with Helen Walker of Mencap
The event will address your challenges, allowing you to share your experiences and hear from others across the Chamber of Solutions community. It is clear that no single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business challenges.
Benefits of our Chamber of Solutions series include:
• Insights of experienced business people and professionals
• Expert facilitation of the event
• Opportunities to ask your pivotal questions
• Sharing chat input and occasional breakout groups
• Joining in with the active online community
Teona Wingate, Business Manager at Global Radio said of the Chamber of Solutions, “The panel members are selected brilliantly and the content is relevant and engaging. I’m so grateful to have been able to join this, huge thanks to Hampshire Chamber of Commerce.’
To book your place, please visit Eventbrite.
This event will be hosted via Zoom, with a link sent out nearer the time of the event.
*Subject to attendee numbers*