- This event has passed.
Chamber of Solutions – Clean Growth & Sustainability (Virtual)
19th October @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Time – 09:30 – 11:00
This FREE Chamber of Solutions event, as part of Fareham Borough Councils Wider Business Support programme, will help place a clear focus on why sustainability will be impacting all our future business strategies, whatever size, sector, market or stage of development.
There is really no better time than now for placing positive and creative thinking around your leadership in shaping a sustainable business. We all know that the challenges go beyond developing a plan but creating a culture that sets a tangible benchmark for your businesses.
By sharing insights, exploring business experiences and understanding the changing nature of the business environment across all our markets we help you trigger ideas, see cleaner ways of doing business, and understand the challenges on the horizon.
This Chamber of Solutions will feature:
• Seeing sustainability as central to your brand values
• Empowering your teams to drive clean growth
• The meaning of green innovation to our local economy
• Our natural capital and how to harness it for business recovery
• The new skills needed for regeneration in the 2020s
The event will address your challenges, allowing you to share your experiences and hear from others across the Chamber of Solutions community. It is clear that no single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business challenges.
Chamber of Solutions is a partnership of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, Mission Performance and supported by Fareham BC.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance. He will be joined by a panel of specialists:
- Dr David Hutchinson FRSA – Greentech South
- Marc Wheatley, UK Channel Manager at Full Power Utilities
- Katherine Ann Byam – Dieple Consulting & Training Limited
- Diego Vazquez-Brust – University of Portsmouth
Benefits of our Chamber of Solutions series include:
• Insights of experienced business people and professionals
• Expert facilitation of the event
• Opportunities to ask your pivotal questions
• Sharing chat input and occasional breakout groups
• Joining in with the active online community
To book your place at this event, please visit Eventbrite.
This event will be hosted via Zoom, with a link sent out nearer the time of the event.