Challenging and Negotiation Training
18th May @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm£58.80 – £90
Time: 10:00 – 12:30
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to offer this interactive workshop alongside Shelley Edwards from Progress to Success.
The aims of the course are to understand the importance of challenging and negotiating in order to get the Win/Win solution. Feel confident to challenge and scrutinize effectively where no offense will be taken and the needs of yourself and the organization are met. Manage negotiations and the collective decision making process at a high level by embracing the learning and acting upon it.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
• Explain what negotiation is and why it is so important.
• Demonstrate the structure of negotiating
• Learn how assertive you are.
• Explore how body language has an impact on communication.
• Practice tips for communicating/negotiating effectively.
• Explain Active Listening.
• Identify the 4 different approaches to decision making.
• Explain the 5 negotiation approaches
• Understand how personalities differ but can work together
• Know your BATNA!
• Be aware of tools available to enable you to challenge and negotiate effectively
The Chamber operates a strict 7 working day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org