New Forest Chamber of Solutions – Innovation in a net-zero economy
2nd February @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
This FREE Chamber of Solutions event focuses on developing innovation with an emphasis on green recovery, clean growth and natural capital. Through New Forest Business Partnership working together with Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, this event will explore how to identify and capture economic growth opportunities in our shift to net zero carbon emissions – a much needed and appropriate focus in our beautiful National Park setting.
The shaping and development of local industry in a globalised future provides both great opportunity and considerable challenges and through the collaborative approach of this Chamber of Solutions events we are able to put a spotlight on this for all New Forest businesses. The event works for businesses of all sectors and sizes, helping to consider opportunities, shaping thinking around resources and importantly the skills needed to prosper. Specifically, the programme will explore:
• What net zero means to the New Forest business ecosystem
• What is the meaning of green innovation to our local economy?
• Identifying and harnessing business growth opportunities together
• What is our natural capital and how to harness it for business recovery?
• What are the new skills needed for regeneration in the 2020s?
The event will address your business challenges, allowing you to share your goals, concerns and experiences; whilst hearing from others across the New Forest Chamber of Solutions community. It is clear that no single specialist has all the answers, and so sharing with fellow businesses can provide some practical insights. Chamber of Solutions is your problem solver for your business needs.
Chamber of Solutions is a partnership of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, New Forest Business Partnership, New Forest National Park Authority, Solent LEP and Mission Performance. It addresses businesses issues around skills, new ventures, growth and people.
Chairing the event is Rob Lewis of Mission Performance. He will be joined by a panel of specialists including:
- Richard Hall – Greentech South
- Paul Walton – New Forest National Park Authority
Benefits of our Chamber of Solutions series include:
• Insights of experienced business people and professionals
• Expert facilitation of the event
• Opportunities to ask your pivotal questions
• Sharing chat input and occasional breakout groups
• Joining in with the active online community
Teona Wingate, Business Manager at Global Radio said of the Chamber of Solutions, “The panel members are selected brilliantly and the content is relevant and engaging. I’m so grateful to have been able to join this, huge thanks to Hampshire Chamber of Commerce.’
To book onto this event, please visit Eventbrite.
This event will be hosted via Zoom, with a link sent out nearer the time of the event.
*Subject to attendee numbers*