Hampshire Fare was established in 1991 by a small group of food producers who wanted to actively promote the benefits of buying local produce.
Membership of Hampshire Fare currently stands at over 180 food, drink and craft businesses. Member businesses range from pig farmers and winemakers to farm shops and four star hotels. Any business that produces, sells or serves local produce from Hampshire is entitled to join Hampshire Fare and benefit from the many services we have to offer.
We also work with like-minded Companies – our Corporate Partners and Friends.
Hampshire Fare aims to:
- Connect consumers with farming through local food and help secure the future of farming in Hampshire
- Encourage the development of sustainable food, drink and craft businesses that contribute to the rural economy in Hampshire
- Raise awareness among the public and trade of the wide range of Hampshire food, drink and craft
- Foster good business practice and assist producers to compete as viable enterprises
- Champion optimum quality production methods and high standards of presentation
- Organise marketing activities – festivals, exhibitions and promotions – to promote Hampshire produce
- Promote the use of local food and drink by Hampshire public sector organisations
To contact Hampshire Fare call Tracy Nash on 01962 845999 E-mail email@example.com